Fw: [n_scale] News

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, SANTAFE@c..., ATSF@yahoogroups.com, thefriscoclub@yahoogroups.com, Frisco@yahoogroups.com, mktfansandmodellers@yahoogroups.com, militaryrails@yahoogroups.com, mkt@yahoogroups.com, nscalesteam2@yahoogroups.com, NPTellTale@yahoogroups.com, okrm@yahoogroups.com, ritslist@s..., CRIP-RR@yahoogroups.com, rockislandrockets@yahoogroups.com, Union_Pacific@yahoogroups.com, WWII-Railroading@yahoogroups.com, gngoat@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fw: [n_scale] News
From: okt@j...
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 23:17:29 -0500
>From the N list
Terry

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Frank Rizzo" <leoatcs@w...>
To: <n_scale@yahoogroups.com>
>From the Atlas RR N-Scale forum:

The rumors are true.
As of 30 May I was no longer at Kato.
I will be establishing a R&D and Artwork Preparation Service to the Model
Railroad Industry based in Chicago.
I appreciate the kind words of support I have seen posted on the various
forums I previously participated in and will, as soon as I can
re-establish my memberships (I wasn't able to retrieve any of my
"Favorites") I will be back.
I would appreciate hearing from those who I have personally contacted in
the past as I no longer have email addresses for you...
Best regards,
Charlie Vlk

Well Martin McGuirk went to Intermountain and we got tunnel motors, who
knows what artwork Mr Vik will be doing, maybe for Alcos and Baldwins...

FR

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.