Re: [n_scale] Kato's loss

To: christopher.d.wright@b..., BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [n_scale] Kato's loss
From: okt@j...
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 23:15:04 -0500
Cc: n_scale@yahoogroups.com
Damn, well there goes the voice of sanity at Kato. Goodness knows what
they'll dream up with him there to provide guidance. If they replace him
I hope it's someone as smart.
Any idea what his new email will be?
Terry

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:35:59 -0000 "cdw2001"
<christopher.d.wright@b...> writes:
> Hi,
> I just discovered on the Atlas Forum that as of May 30th Charlie Vlk
>
> is no longer with Kato USA.
>
> This was confirmed by Charlie himself on the forum.
>
> I don't know the circumstances of this separation, but IMHO Charlie
>
> was an asset to Kato and provided us with good advice/support on
> Kato
> products.
>
> I wish Charlie well on his new endeaver of creating an independent
> R&D/Design firm for the model railroading industry.
>
> -- Chris Wright

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.