Re: [BRHSlist] Keokuk Union Depot

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Keokuk Union Depot
From: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:11:59 -0400
Ken,
Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the accident. I could try
sending something back through the RITSlist to the guy who first brought
this to my attention to see if he knows anything more. Let me know if you'd
like me to do this (or maybe you're on the RITSlist yourself?). It may be
that the drawings you did of the depot are the closest I get to it. Still
haven't started my model of the depot, but trackwork continues to proceed
and the collection of rolling stock continues to grow.
Duncan