Re: [BRHSlist] information

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] information
From: SilvrDome@a...
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 01:21:59 EDT
F.Y.I.

When I first became an Assistant Conductor for Amtrak, I was assigned to the
"Coast Starlight" to work between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. It wasn't
the Denver Zephyr across Iowa, but it was nice work.

One of my passengers was Sterling Hayden traveling from Los Angeles to a
destination to points north, with his personal assistant in a deluxe bedroom.
He was provided his privacy and hopefully had a good journey.

Hubert