Zepher memorabilia inquiry

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Zepher memorabilia inquiry
From: "joelgerlach" <joelgerlach@y...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 02:06:00 -0000
I was recently in Chicago visiting a friend and she had just gotten
some dinner ware she was told by her father was on the Pioneer
Zepher. I was wondering if anyone in the group knows anything about
the coffe pot, creamer and sugar container from the Pioneer. They
are made of a thick 3/16 inch stainless steel but have no markings
whatsoever. The other item she had was a stainless steel matchbook
case commemorating the inagural run of the zepher. I posted the
pitures of the coffee set under the photos section. Thanks for any
details you can provide.

Joel

PS I stopped at the IRM and got to ride the Nebraska Zephry in the
last seat of the observation car. I highly reccomend anyone visiting
Chicago to stop at the musuem when the trains are operating.