For sale-commercial- Books and Q models

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: For sale-commercial- Books and Q models
From: "Ted Schnepf <railsunl@f...>" <railsunl@f...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 09:49:50 -0500
Hi All,

There have been some new items show up recently.

Books:
The Newest Q book is The Early Zephyrs by Doughty. Retail on this hard cover book is $29.95 and I sell for $24.95.

Also the Wymore Story by Kistler has been revised, enlarged and reissued. This is the story of Wymore, Nebr. a division point on the Q. My discount price is $25.95.

My shop also carries the Burlington Bulletin, with many back issues in stock. I can ship through out the world.

HO Models:
Intermountain has just released its second built up USRA gon and it is the CBQ car. The model is fully assembled with Kadee couplers. There are 12 new road numbers. Retail is $26.95 and my price is only $20.95 when purchasing 6 or more cars.

Also in stock are the CBQ F 3 and F7's from Athearn Genesis models at great discount prices.

Fifth Avenue Car Shops has served the Q and midwest modelers very well with his offerings of custom painted Accurail cars. The Q cars are BREX wood side reefer (which is almost sold out), National Car Co. wood reefer assigned to either Pacific Junction or Sioux City and a Q double sheathed wood boxcar. These cars all come in multiple numbers. and are $13.50 each.

O scale models:
CBQ airslide covered hopper from Petersen Supply (Atlas O) in either two or three rail versions. These cars come with 4 road numbers. The 2 rail car is $56.95 and the 3 rail car is $53.95.

The Weaver composite two bay hopper in CBQ is now sold out in both 2 and 3 rail. I have a small number in stock.
Shipping added to all orders.

Rails Unlimited
Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet
Elgin, Illinois 60120
847-697-5353 or 5366
railsunl@f...
http://users.foxvalley.net/~railsunl/
Model railroad sales, DCC supplies, Books new and used,
Photos and darkroom services, O scale urethane cars.
Checks, cash or credit (3% added)