Lettering styles/fonts

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Lettering styles/fonts
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@i...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 19:01:43 +1200
Listers

I've received this query from Mike Menendez, a BNSF machinist. If you can help,
please include his address of transrail1@m... in your reply.

Rupert

"Hello,

I am a machinist who works for the Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) in
Minneapolis,Minnesota, USA.

Recently, we had a contest to come up with a logo & slogan for our
shop(Northtown Diesel). I used the GN goat (Rocky), The NP monad in the
backround(Yin-Yan), And I used The lettering that was used on the CB&Q's zephyr
trains to form the slogan" Quality, Safety, Pride, Northtown".

I won the contest and now everyone wants to use our new logo but, when we try
to get our logo reproduced, The printers ask" what type style are you using???
We cannot find this style lettering on our software!

I very much hope you can E-mail me the answer to this very puzzling question
everyone is asking me!
Also, is there computer software that I can get with this style lettering???

I'll be waiting for your answer, thanks for all the help you can give!

Mike Fernandez transrail1@m...