RE: [BRHSlist] Call for Waycar Photos

To: "'BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com'" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Call for Waycar Photos
From: "Myers, Scott V." <svmyers@s...>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 12:40:44 -0500
Dave,
I agree, and I'm sure most others will as well, with your
interpretation of the new policy. I'd suggest, if in doubt, let it be
posted. Not too many of us are likely to be offended at a few marginal
cases. I assume the intent of the policy is to avoid being deluged with
blatant commercial advertisements.

Scott Myers