Re: [BRHSlist] Stewart U25B

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Stewart U25B
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@a...>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 15:30:56 -0600
All of the re-issued U25B's that I have received so far have arrived with a
road number (ATSF, Milw Rd, RI, CB&Q). This is a departure from other
Stewart locomotives which always came without a road number until the
VO-1000's were released. The re-released 'F' units don't come numbered and
my thinking is that Stewart will do further releases in the future with
different road numbers????? This is the only thing I can think of as to why
Stewart is releasing a numbered unit. I have not seen any official statement
from Stewart on this.

John Olson
Billings, Mt.