Re: [BRHSlist] Quincy,Il

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Quincy,Il
From: rnpschu@a...
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:06:09 EDT
Don't know for sure if these are the same facilitiesthat Huber purchased but
on the 1927 and 1945 Sanborne maps there are; Marblehead Lime Co. plants 1
and plant 2, F.W. Menke Stone and Lime Co. and Black White Limestone Co.
these are all located about 3 to 5 miles south of the court house. I don't
know when Huber bought the facilities but sem to remeber in the early 90's
when I was in Quincy they were called Calcium Carbonateplants 1 and 2 Dick
Schultz