Re: [BRHSlist] Browser message filters

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Browser message filters
From: Don Ross <don0731@g...>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 20:23:57 -0500
AOL arbitrarily blocks out sending sources. There is no rhyme or reason other than they do keep out the politically incorrect. My NRA officer brother finally got fed up with them when they declared gun collecting as pornography. My suggestion is to get a real internet service (and you will save money) and then use an internet client program like Eudora and set up filters. For information on fighting back, there are several sites which you can find by using one of the search programs and look for "spam". My favorite search site is www.dogpile.com It combines most of the other search engines. Incidentally, I am now an independent internet consultant after having worked for one of the major internet providers for 5 years. They were good to me, but it sure is nice not having to get up at a certain time every morning.