Re: [BRHSlist] Early Zephyrs?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Early Zephyrs?
From: "Ted Schnepf <railsunl@f...>" <railsunl@f...>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 20:06:23 -0500

At 08:49 PM 4/4/02 -0600, you wrote:
Anyone but me a little concerned over the lack of appearance of the
"Early Zephyrs" book? I believe my check was cashed in November, and
I've heard nothing. My impression is that there was no real intent to
publish this book until sufficient capital was raised from advance
orders.That's a little more than a "pre-publication offer."
Getting restless.... and a little p....d

Hi Tom,

That publisher always advertises books 6 to 8 months prior to publication. When the books actually come on the market, you can get them for the same pre pub price and you don't loose your money for so long.

Rails Unlimited
Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet
Elgin, Illinois 60120
847-697-5353 or 5366
railsunl@f...
http://users.foxvalley.net/~railsunl/
Model railroad sales, DCC supplies, Books new and used,
Photos and darkroom services, O scale urethane cars.
Checks, cash or credit (3% added)