Re: [BRHSlist] FW: Steam Locomotive Bell

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, Heimmer@i...
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] FW: Steam Locomotive Bell
From: Mike Gardner <gardnermc@e...>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:31:22 -0800
I wouldn't call myself an expert, but if the bell is indeed from the CB&Q the
523 should be the engine number. According to Drury's Guide to North American
Steam Locomotives, CB&Q # 523 was a G-5A 0-6-0 built by Baldwin in 1921. It was
retired in the early 1950'2. I hope this helps.

Regards,
Mike Gardner