FW&D C&S E Units

To: "BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: FW&D C&S E Units
From: Ralph Brown <cbq682@g...>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 18:09:18 -0600
I've got a Life-Like Proto 2000 E unit that I am detailing and
re-numbering. I am waiting for my Soundtraxx decoder too. Anyway, I
was thinking about what I wanted to number the unit. I decided that I
wanted to do something different. I looked at a roster of CB&Q units.
I wanted to do a C&S or FW&D unit. However, according to the roster the
C&S did not have any E8/9 units and the FW&D only had two E8s. Is this
accurate? Only two E8 units! ! ! Looks like 9981A & 9981B are my only
choices. . .which is fine. If these are the only two, can someone
direct me to a photograph of one of these units.

Ralph W. Brown, Jr.
Galesburg, IL