Re: [BRHSlist] East End News

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] East End News
From: "VLBG" <VLBG@s...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 05:53:03 -0600
Leo/Steve,

Tell me why, if the Austin-Western property was either vacant or a possible
purchase, that Main 3 was ever removed anyway.

And, speaking of the East Yard, why has it never been expanded to the East.
Does the Eola Road bridge have room for more tracks? Does the RR still
own the area where the reclaimation plant was located?

Steve is right. If they are going to expand to the West it should be, at
the least,
to Earlville. That way METRA would be ahead of the game, rather than just
playing catch up.

Russ