Streator Branch

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Streator Branch
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:14:56 EST
Ok,I can't figure it out; so somebody out there who knows please explain how
the ILL RailLinc gets into,out of and around their train at Montgomery w/o
going up to Aurora? As I understand it they pull from the branch and enter
the Old North Main but then it gets real muddy as to how they get around a
train and back on the branch? Do they pull up the north main to the Stove
Works potty and shove back into the hole? Still leaves a question as to how
they get around the new train and back on the Old North Main? Never claimed
to be a certified switchman.
Leo