Re: [BRHSlist] Re: MARS lights on the Q

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: MARS lights on the Q
From: "Tim Orisek Sr." <torisek@c...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:55:49 -0600
Ed,

I found your earlier post on the topic. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Tim Orisek
Woodridge, IL

On Tuesday, March 19, 2002, at 09:55 AM, ed_de_rouin wrote:

Tim and Others:

This subject has been discussed frequently in the last year or
so. May I suggest that the "Search Archive" tool be used to learn
what may have been discussed in BRHSlist history. Today, to
test the search engine, I typed "Mars Light", and it produced a
page and one half of messages.

This is alos one more excellent reason to keep the subject lines
on the subject!

Ed DeRouin