Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Walthers 52 seat coaches

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Walthers 52 seat coaches
From: Aeolus3@a...
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 00:44:20 EST
In a message dated 3/13/02 5:31:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
PIXELS@A... writes:

> I understand the 52 seat coach to be patterned after the SAL car,
> which is close to others as Rupert so noted.
>
> Ed DeRouin

The new car is also very close to the NYC Budd Coaches and it also looks very
similar to the Pennsy Coaches (My guess they were used in SAL Florida
Service).
Again Walther's has come up with a winner although not for the Burlington
Modelers.

Loren