Re: [BRHSlist] Kato F units

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Kato F units
From: "jd" <viking80@p...>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:43:13 -0700
> Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:10:27 -0600
> From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
> Subject: RE: Digest Number 1247
>
> In the future.
> Charlie
>
> > Charlie, I know!! When is Kato going to come out with a
> > passenger poilt F-3 and F-7 in N????

Charlie,

THANKS for making my day (I don't know if that was your intent?!). Any
signs from you guys that new F units are in the works, especially in a CB&Q
context, is great news! Now, if I can just figure out what "future"

All: can someone educate me on the difference between a freight and
passenger pilot F unit? To put a CB&Q spin on it, would such a beast only
be appropriate for those 3 (or 9, depending on how you count) F3's for the
CA Zephyr; or did our freight units also have such pilots? I would most
certainly buy either one, but what I REALLY want are some CB&Q freight F
units to pull 50's freights along side those great Kato passenger sets! Of
course, if you really wanted to make my day Charlie, you could tell me that
Kato is going to produce E5's! April 1st is coming up......

Jack