RE: [BRHSlist] O5 kitbash

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] O5 kitbash
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:23:05 -0600
I would like to do the Heavy USRA 2-10-2, but it is a freight loco and I
need a passenger loco so I can have an excuse to do some heavyweights.
Still trying to figure out a good prototype that could be painted for more
than one road. USRA Pacifics & Mountains all are nice machines but no Major
roadnames to speak of. A real puzzlement.
Charlie