Re: [BRHSlist] O5 kitbash

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] O5 kitbash
From: "Florian Griessenboeck" <florian@v...>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:41:43 +0900
Is't it ironic that there are so few CB&Q models available and on the other
hand it is so great fun to model that prototyple. Maybe that's because you
can't simply buy it all at the next hobby shop and once you built a piece of
Burlington equipment you have undoubtedly created something of great value.
I wish you all the best with your project!
Florian

> I would like to do the Heavy USRA 2-10-2, but it is a freight loco and I
> need a passenger loco so I can have an excuse to do some heavyweights.
> Still trying to figure out a good prototype that could be painted for more
> than one road. USRA Pacifics & Mountains all are nice machines but no
Major