Re: [BRHSlist] Genesis/Highliner F-3/7

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Genesis/Highliner F-3/7
From: "Ted Schnepf <railsunl@f...>" <railsunl@f...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:46:39 -0600
At 10:32 PM 2/19/02 -0600, you wrote:
Are these going o be very limited or do you think they will be available for
a few months?

Rick Keil
Omaha, NE

Hi Rick,

My first sets showed at my shop this past week and sold well over the weekend so I tried reordering on Monday (2/18). Several distributors are all ready sold out, and some were shorted by Athearn.

The Genesis line is all short run and if you want a popular item, it will probably sell out fast. (the Milw. AB sets sold out in one week). So far the Q, Milwaukee and ATSF passenger engines have been most popular. At most you will only find the engines for a few weeks.

Consumers also want to be aware that different paint schemes have different retail prices. The Milw and Q F's are not the same retail price.

Rails Unlimited
Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet
Elgin, Illinois 60120
847-697-5353 or 5366
railsunl@f...
http://users.foxvalley.net/~railsunl/
Model railroad sales, DCC supplies, Books new and used,
Photos and darkroom services, O scale urethane cars.
Checks, cash or credit (3% added)