RE: [BRHSlist] CD-ROM question

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] CD-ROM question
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 22:35:35 -0600
Jonathan,

You are absolutely correct...the marketing of CD versions of back issues
would kill the market for paper reprints. While they are on CD-ROM, you
could buy good-quality, acid-free paper and print your own copy from the CD
and put it in a binder. Once the issues are digitized, they are easily
upgraded to newer technology. How many computers still have the tiny 1.4
meg floppy drives? Some manufacturers have stopped using them, but it will
be a while before they are gone completely.

Dave