Re: New Poll

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: New Poll
From: "bill_og" <haywarb@b...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:20:09 -0000
I voted on the polls.

I would buy reprinted paper copies of Burlington Bulletins 5, 6, 8,
9, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 21 to complete my collection. If the
Society decides that it is not feasible to reprint some or all of
these, I would be happy to pay for photocopies of the out-of-print
BBs if the Society offers that service. I prefer the paper reprints
first and the photocopies second since no special equipment is needed
to (re)read them after any amount of time.

With respect to the CD ROM versions, I can currently read these on my
home computer. With computer technology changing evry 5 years or so,
I wonder if the CD ROMs would be unreadable after 10 years or so.
How many BBs would be on each CD ROM ? Would it be possible to scan
the out-of-print BBs into accessable files on either BRHSlist or on
the BRHS web page.

I would also buy reprints or photocopies of Zephyr Newsletters 1, 2,
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, and 30
if offered by the Society.

I would also buy reprints or photocopies of the BRHS calendars from
1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, and 1988 if offered
by the Society.

Let's face it. For BR/CB&Q information and photos, the BRHS
publications are about as good as it gets! I love them all!

Thanks for your consideration.

Bill H.

--- In BRHSlist@y..., "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...> wrote:
> You will soon be notified that I have created a new poll in light
of recent
> discussions regarding Burlington Bulletin reprints. Please
complete the
> poll in a timely manner, as it will be closed on March 1, 2002.
For those