RE: [BRHSlist] Bulletin Question

To: "'BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com'" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Bulletin Question
From: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:26:57 -0600
Return-receipt-to: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
Rich,

I think we can all understand the issue of tying up the Society's money in
Bulletins. I wonder if those of us that are interested in "Out of print"
Bulletins would be interested in placing a reservation for a reprint. I know I
would prepay for the Bulletins I would like. I would bet that we could
determine the viability of doing such a reprint and the planned cost per copy
before going the next step. I know I would consider paying a higher price to
get those Bulletins that I am missing.

Anybody else that is interested in these out of print bulletins willing to
prepay in order to help the society accomplish this?

Tom