Re: [BRHSlist] Genesis freight 'F's

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Genesis freight 'F's
From: Aeolus3@a...
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 23:18:42 EST
In a message dated 2/12/02 9:54:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rgortowski@a... writes:

> What about the passenger F3's for the CZ?.....Sob!.... Boo-Hoo!

Rich,

I have the undec shells and plan to do my own 9900's, mine are going to come
out of the shop as 9961ABC. The only problem is I have to decide to put on or
leave off the nose and roof grabs. From the pictures and dates in the Wilson
Book.... It appears that the grabs were added between the fall of 1949 and
spring 1950. The other idea of course is to do the cab motors both ways! <G>

Loren