Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin Question

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin Question
From: "twhitt" <twhitt@p...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 07:18:31 -0600
Rich,

One of the other members of the list referred to a CD-Rom of past Bulletins.

Not being an expert in copying data, this seems to possibly be a more cost

effective option to making past issues available. Besides, having the
information

available on disc for reference would preserve the copies that members have now.

I know of several members who purchase additional copies of Bulletins and
Zephyrs

for use in reference work.

I think the idea deserves some serious consideration.

What do you think?

Tom Whitt