RE: [BRHSlist] Bulletin Question

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Bulletin Question
From: "Paul Evans" <peke@b...>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:40:13 -0000
Just a thought for the Brass.

Not knowing the physical state of the archive. Is it possible to scan
the back copies and then publish (sell) the issue on CD-ROM.

Unless you are very lucky it would probably mean that you would have to
store each page as an image rather than OCRing the text.

However, these days, we can all view and print an image, so no problems
at our end. The CD's could be "printed" on demand and there wouldn't be
a storage problem and the archival problem is also solved..

Paul Evans