Bulletin Question

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Bulletin Question
From: jonathanharris@e...
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:20:10 -0900
A question for BRHS brass: Does the Society have any long-range plans to
reprint the older Bulletins, as you did the first three? I don't know about
even the physical feasibility of such a project, much less its cost, but I
suspect there would be a market. In fact, those Bulletins out of print are
likely some of the ones most in demand.

This is a general, 'in principle' question, not a specific request. But
Dave, might it make a good subject for a new poll? "Which OP Bulletin would
you buy if reprinted?" or maybe, "Which 3 Bulletins would be your top
choices to reprint?" (asking for 3 might give a more accurate ranking of
people's priorities and a better sense of the market to help defray costs).

Frankly, I'd love to have them all. The quality of the research, writing,
and physical production are exemplary.

Jonathan