RE: [BRHSlist] Casper Depot & Freighthouse

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Casper Depot & Freighthouse
From: "Harold S. Huber Jr." <sarge9@f...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:37:32 -0700
Rich,
Get a hold of the Casper Model Railroad Assn. Casper, or better yet attend
our state wide model meet in May they have an aerial photo of around
1960-1964 of the entire Casper Yard, I do know the round hgouse is still
there. This is on the wall of their club house, I'll bring all my photos of
the Casper Box. May 18 10:00 til 2:00, great NMRA contest for all residents
of Wyoming. I'll be giving a clinic on using styrene for scratch building
and other clinics will be held, especially a guy from Douglas that does a
superb job weathering with chalks.
Harold Huber
Sheridan, WY

Last, I would like to locate track diagrams for the Casper Yard, circa
1920-1970.