Re: [BRHSlist] Walthers Budd Passenger Car Models

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Walthers Budd Passenger Car Models
From: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 20:22:49 -0500
Scott,
I don't have any passenger car reference books -- too much money going into
the layout right now. Any chance you could tell me which diner the Walthers
one resembles? The Zephyr Rocket (which I'll be modelling) usually had a
heavyweight diner attached between St.Louis and Burlington (maybe West
Quincy) but I have some indications that, on occasion, one of the streamline
diners was used. Can't remember which one right now, but if you could give
me a car #(s), I could check it against my records later.
Thanks,
Duncan