RE: [BRHSlist] Re: question (revised) SD 7's

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Re: question (revised) SD 7's
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 23:08:48 -0600
Pete,

Copies of the photos would be a good idea. If you need references on my
reliability and trustworthiness, I have several I'll gladly forward... :-)

The copies may be sent to:

BRHS Archives
c/o Dave Lotz
3040 Southoaks Place
St. Louis, MO 63129

Thanks Pete!

Dave

<clip>

What I'll do is make copies of the pix that might be possibilities at
Kinko's
so you can see what they are...their color machine does pretty good. Then
if
you want the originals I can get them to you subject to contract signed in
blood to return them.

<clip>

Let me have your USPS address and I'll get the copies in the mail soon.

Pete