Re: 'Q UBoat horns, sight and sound

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: 'Q UBoat horns, sight and sound
From: "thommack" <mack@c...>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 19:39:53 -0000
The Q U-boats actaully used a very unique "shrouded" two chime air
horn. Fortunately for us, Custom Finishing makes a model of the horn
in HO. It is Walthers part #247-197, and retails for $4.95 (see their
website or Page 986 in the 2002 Walthers HO catalog. To my knowledge
Q was the only RR that used this air horn, and I am not sure who
actually manufactured it.

Tom Mack