Mark Twain Zephyr for sale.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Mark Twain Zephyr for sale.
From: atsf3460@a...
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:45:25 EST
http://www.railmerchants.net/forsale/index.htm

Okay, who in the Society is just outrageously wealthy and wants to own their
own shovelnose Zephyr set?!? I vote the first fan trip we run it on be
Savanna to LaCrosse and return! I'll even volunteer to drive the Zipper for
us since I now have vast experience in engineering a train (got to play
engineer down at Monticello with an Alco FPA4 this past fall!).

Found the link on the IlliniRail Yahoo Group while the group was discussing
the stuff up at Relco in Minooka, IL. Go down to where the MTZ is shown and
then it will take you to pictures of the MTZ in its current state. No price
is given for the set or info about buying. You're going to have to contact
them directly for that.

Mike Martin / Peoria Heights, IL