Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Mike Spoors Book #4?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Mike Spoors Book #4?
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@a...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:14:26 -0700
OK Guys,

No hard feelings intended.

> The man has never been over the Ottumwa Div thru the Iowa Ozarks or had to
> wait on helpers on the Beardstown Div.
> sjh

Those of us who live in this area (Everywhere West), with it's 12,000'
to 13,000' mountain peaks, simply refer to anyone living beyond the eastern
borders of Montana & Wyoming as ........'flatlanders'...... and don't single
out anyone in particular. I'm sure there are some nasty little hills out
there in the east that cause a lot of headaches for railroad operations. I
also wrote the first email with a smile (joke) on my face. Geez.......way
too serious 'flatlanders'.......you still gotta love'em.

John Olson
Billings, Mt.