Pioneer Zephyr w/extra coach for sale

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Pioneer Zephyr w/extra coach for sale
From: "Jules Johnson" <cbqrr17@a...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:54:50 -0700

Group, I have for sale a 2-rail "O" CBQ Pioneer Zephyr(original version)
w/extra coach as imported by 3RD Rail Div of Sunset Models, plated and
lettered(decals), with one drive under cab and another drive below the
observation car. Wheels show some operation. There is no sign on the curved end
of the observation. Original box and packing and I will pay shipping/insurance.
Price $1,200.00. Please contact me off list if interested. Thanks Jules Johnson
cbqrr17@a...