Re: [BRHSlist] Middle Ave

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Middle Ave
From: Steven Holding <hold-on@s...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 23:48:24 -0600
Leo and Loren

One problem I have is the chart I have for the entire Alley is a reverse. I
need to go to Copy Max and shot it on a transparentancy then shot it right.
It was put together by piecemeal and has no date. Holbrook St is I the name
of the street the Beacon shows on. Remeber they changed the street names
years ago. To the south os Beacon shows Marlin Transfer and Storage then
Aurora Fruit. Beacon and Aurora Fruit show platforms.
I will try to get copied and have at Streator
sjh