9904-9907 Question

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: 9904-9907 Question
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:22:31 -0600
I was talking with Dave Beck late last week and he mentioned that the
diameter of the EA units wheels were 28". I can't find anything in my
library to confirm or deny that. Does anybody on the list have data to
confirm or refute?

Again, I'm doing the final check out of the drawings for Doug's shovel nose
units (9904-9907). He's doing them in two versions, an as delivered and a
post Mars light. Other than the sand hatch repositioning and the mars light
addition and related horn move, are their any other modifications I should
know about?

I would like these to be as accurate as possible, so your help is
appreciated greatly!

David Lotz
(314-846-8632
* E-mail: Dave_Lotz@m...