Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1194

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1194
From: okt@j...
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 21:57:29 -0600
Cc: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Tom,
I found one of the Testors military grays to work very well, I believe
it was light aircraft gray. Spray or bottle. My grayback looks good to my
eye anyway.
Terry

Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 23:01:43 -0600
From: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
Subject: RE: Paint blend for F units

Ray and list,

About three years ago when I started the process of compiling this
information, I sent out an email to the list asking for input that does
exactly what you suggested. I still am very interested in receiving as
many possible combinations as I can get. I did exactly that on the decal
page.

With this said, if any of the members of this list have suggestions for
any and all paint colors (out of the bottle or your special mix), please
send me your suggestions. I have revamped the pages that are on the
current site to include many of Marshall's decals. I would be happy to
share this new document (it is an Excel Spreadsheet) with anybody on the
list. I am not proficient in FrontPage so as a result I am challenged to
convert this file to an HTML file that can be uploaded. If anybody is
willing to give me a hand with this process, we can get this new
information loaded on the website.

Thanks for bringing this up again Ray, I would like to make this section
on our site even better.

Regards,

Tom Koch
Paint and Decal Shop Coordinator