CB&Q 44 tonners reply from Ken Ardinger

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: CB&Q 44 tonners reply from Ken Ardinger
From: "duane_koss" <dak507@p...>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 01:50:21 -0000
Hi Everyone,
I asked Ken about what he might know of these 4 CB&Q units. His reply
is below. You all have a Happy New Year and Best Wishes for a great
year ahead Railfanning.....
Duane Koss / Blue Springs, MO
BRHS / Lincoln Area Model Railroad Club

Duane-
Nothing on LRS for an ex CB&Q GE 44t

Here's the data on the CB&Q GE 44t units...

9103=12908 to BN 1 to PE Co 11/70
9104=12949 to Channins Inc in West Burlington,IA 9/70
9105=12950 to BN 2 to PE Co 11/70
9106=12951 to BN 3 to BR&L to CP&LT 102 to Napa Vly Wine 50
9107=12952 to 8903 to Koppers at Galesburg,IL

Ken A.