FW: CB&Q locomotive # 9262 sw7

To: "BRHSlist@o... com (E-mail)" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: FW: CB&Q locomotive # 9262 sw7
From: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 09:46:55 -0600
Cc: "'AKZET@a...'" <AKZET@a...>
Return-receipt-to: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
Hello Listers,

I received this email from a person building a 1:6 Scale SW7 for the Q. I am
pretty sure he is not interested in painting this locomotive with hobby paint
and hope somebody can help him with actual manufacturers paint numbers.

Thanks,

Tom Koch
Paint and Decal Shop Coordinator
Burlington Route Historical Society