Re: [BRHSlist] FW: CB&Q locomotive # 9262 sw7

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] FW: CB&Q locomotive # 9262 sw7
From: Ken martin <kmartin@c...>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 13:35:40 -0700
Cc: "'AKZET@a...'" <AKZET@a...>
I have a paint diagram
"redrawn froma CB&Q paint schemne drawing 50285, revision C
original drawing dated Feb27, 1943; revised to Dec 21,1958."

It lists the following colors
Black Dupont Duco 256-2234 Lower cab, Hood
Black Dupont Duco 88-005 Trucks, Underbody
Black Dupont Duco 88-005 Lettering cab rear
Harbormist Gray Dupont Duco 254-6451 Upper cab, hood
Red Dupont Duco 254-1863 Striping
Imitation Gold Dupont Duco 95-014 Striping
White Dupont Duco 83-508 Large Lettering

Ken Martin