Re: N scale LifeLike GP-20 coupler question.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: N scale LifeLike GP-20 coupler question.
From: "nftrains2000" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 00:42:12 -0000
Don't hold me to this totally, But, the older Life Like untis, did
not come with Microtrains couplers and I believe there was not even a
converioen kit made for them as they are believed to be a not so
great brand and Microtrain didn't take the time to make a kit for
these units.
Now the Newer runs I can't say anything for as I don;t really know
but, they say there the HO's Proto 2000 N equivalent.
Hope this helps.
One more thing, looks at the Wheels very close, you can tell if it
has been ran before or not.

Larry Doub