Re: [BRHSlist] N scale LifeLike GP-20 coupler question.

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] N scale LifeLike GP-20 coupler question.
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@a...>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:12:19 -0700
The Life-Like 'N' scale GP-20's are referred to as Life-Like's N scale
version of their Proto 2000 line- but they don't put that on the boxes. They
are very good runners, have some of the best N scale detail you can find
anywhere, have totally enclosed pilots, and come with Rapido couplers.
However- M/T #1015's drop right in and take about 3 minutes to install. The
dealer could have done this as an in-store upgrade. Starting with the
SD-7/9- all of Life-Like's N scale locomotives have the enclosed pilots and
#1015's drop right in.

John Olson-owner
Jim's Junction
Billings, Mt.
406-259-5354 Store, Answering machine & Fax machine
<trains28@a...>
<http://www.jimsjunction.com>
Selling quality HO/N Scale items for 15 years- Worldwide shipping available.
Member- NRHSA (National Retail Hobby Stores Association)
Sustaining Member- BRHS (Burlington Route Historical Association)