Re: [BRHSlist] Last regular use of mainline steam

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Last regular use of mainline steam
From: "Jerry Carson" <mmr108@h...>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 06:26:33 -0700
Bcc:
Ed
I remember seeing a Steam Engine (Don't remember which one) being used in the Hannibal, Mo yards on the waterfront for swithing and local work during the spring 1973 floods. The water was too deep for the diesels. Anyway, this is my recollection of the last time I saw one working in regular service.
Jerry Carson