Re: [BRHSlist] Re: new graffiti artist

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: new graffiti artist
From: "erich jeske" <mko84@h...>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 22:07:47 -0700
Bcc:
Well in response to other "art", about 8 months ago a high-cube MRL box car came through the Pueblo yards, that had a complete winter scene on the side of the car. The only things that were not covered up were the car numbers and specs for that car. I suspect that it may still be out there, since the cars do not go to the paint shop on regular basis.

Another one to look for is the Rambler, he is out of Texas. His "art" is a champagne glass with bubbles coming out of it, and he puts the place that he(she?)drew it at next to it. Just something to look for, it is mainly on BNSF(A.T.S.F., B.N.) covered hoppers.

Erich J.