Re: new graffiti artist

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: new graffiti artist
From: nftrains@n...
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 09:22:51 -0000
I have seen Smokin Joe's Work I Ottumwa in the early to mid 90s. On
the Soo or whatever road it was then, All signed Smokin Joe.
use to Have to site and wait to get to work at the crossing.
Another Well known you ask, Kilroy, "Killroy??" Been around for how
long? I forgot when bit I know it's been a long time.

Larry Doub

"Philip Weibler" <pawnbaw@e...> wrote:

> Smokin' Joe has been around for many years, along with "Colossus of
Roads",
> "'viso" (as in C NW Proviso), "Ratz", Michael (with a cute little
> face), and lots of others. It's getting to be a lost art - and it
is, in
> fact, art - since there are so few switchmen left and so
little "boxcar"