Re: [BRHSlist] Wymore Story

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Wymore Story
From: Bob Yarger <bobyar2001@y...>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 09:34:02 -0800 (PST)
Haven't seen the latest edition, but the original has
a few nice photos of Nebraska City. Once doomed, the
small roundhouse in Nebraska City is in the beginnings
of a long restoration, which hopefully will see it
restored to the nth degree as an authentic CB&Q
roundhouse. The Q depot still exists also, and there
is great potential to bring a small-town Nebraska rail
terminal back to life.

--- PSHedgpeth@a... wrote:
> The long awaited revised edition of WYMORE STORY is
> now available at South
> Platte Press.
>
> This is not a "commercial message"....I have no
> financial or other interest
> in South Platte Press, but for any fan of LINES WEST
> or really any legitimate
> Q fan needs a copy of this book.
>
> Orville Wells are you listening?
>
> Anyone wishing details re purchase of Wymore Store
> can contact me off list
> and I'll be glad to provide information.
>
> Pete Hedgpeth

> removed]
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

=====
Bob Yarger
Railway Preservation News (free website)
www.rypn.org