email problems

To: "BRHS group" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: email problems
From: "John A. Swearingen" <jas@s...>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 09:33:38 -0600
Monday morning
December 3, 2001

Over the last few days I have received several off-list messages from people
in this group. My email program detected something in those messages which
it considered harmful to my computer. I will be the first to admit that the
problem may be with my server and not the sender. With electronics being
what they are, who knows what is going on?

Nevertheless, I was not able to open the messages. Accordingly, I
specifically request those persons who have tried to reach me to try again.
Perhaps the problem was the attachments, so it might be helpful if you can
omit those and give me a verbal description in the text. I will look
forward to hearing from you. Thanks ? John