Re: [BRHSlist] Painting brass

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Painting brass
From: GORDON SMITH <kc2bw@w...>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:18:38 -0500
I use a setup from North Coast Prototype Models. It uses very fine
aluminum oxide powder which produces a very fine etch. I am also using
it on the Highliner plastic shells because they are extremely smooth and
paint does not adhere very well. As for the baking, I wait a while
before placing the piece in the oven.

Gordon